Concise Contract Law is intended as an introduction to the law of contract for students studying contract law in educational establishments. It is suitable for Accountancy, Auctioneering, Banking, Business Studies, Commerce, Company Secretarial, Insurance, Marketing, Purchasing and other professional courses.
- It uses the case study method.
- It is written in simple straightforward language.
- The facts of each case are summarised briefly.
- It contains a selection of over 300 essential cases.
- It covers the main principles of contract law.
- It has a practical and logical approach.
- Notes or extracts are inserted with some cases.
Dr Michael Farry BCL, Dip.Ed.A., M.Litt., MCIArb., Ph.D., is a Barrister and has practised at the Irish Bar. He is author of Education and the Constitution (Round Hall Sweet & Maxwell, 1996) and Vocational Teachers & The Law (Blackhall Publishing, 1998).